4.23.2012

"Impossible Don't Exist"

The night began with a celebratory bottle of champagne/dance party at Jared's place.  "Is this real life?" is what I think we toasted to. 

 Drink and dance party.


Afterward, we met up with friends at Harris Grill and then Mad Mex to say our goodbyes and celebrate the good times to come, 'hands up toward the sky like we were catching drops of rain (P. Parry ™).' 

The usual things happened that night...

Stephanie and I were twins:

I was emotional and sad to leave my friends:
(not posting a photo)

Not so shockingly, the "shocker" showed up in several pictures:

I was flattered at the turn out from both ICUs (was anyone working that night?!?). 



Impossible ideas:
  • Leaving friends and family behind
  • Not working in the NICU with all of my awesome nurse friends
  • Condensing my life into a trunk and half of a back seat size, leaving room for Max
  • Fitting in appointments and last hangouts
  • Finding a place to store all that will be left behind, and getting it to those places (thanks Jeff!)
  • Finishing all of the travel paperwork by my deadline
  • Getting out of debt
  • Driving across the US of A (and mapping out the trip)
  • Living somewhere other than Pittsburgh

Current personal theme song to keep me moving...

...I can do this.
#impossibledontexist
 


No comments:

Post a Comment